Wednesday, October 29, 2003

x wonder what i got myself into x


havnt gone to twn n come bk home so early in my lyf! ths is amazing. still have the afternn.

anws, went crystal jade!! :D very yummy!!
then kino..got some really cute pens and stuff
then off to miss selfridge! i have finally bought my jeans :) even tings thinks its nice. falala!
hmm. shld i get tht top tht i eyed just nw?

am in the mood to study chinese!! thanks to my new pens. teehee. shall go bathe and get down to work then.

//da! hope youre okay now. read shopaholic! it helps :) and im sure it'll turn out okay in the end la. it always does! smile, babe. -tickles-

//steph! dnt knw if youre evr gonna see ths..since youre lyk nvr onlyn [i wnted to mail u ths thing bt it seems lyk youve deleted your email accnt] and nvr blogging! bt i just wna let you knw tht i miss you, anyhow! and u lk qt pissed just nw whn my sis+i said hi! be happy and smile aights! remember tht tym u told me it aint nice to be sad? [and your -nods head- thingie. see? i remembered it all] and iloveyou!!